Over 50 employers have signed an open letter to Premier Horgan, asking the BC government to take immediate action to ensure every worker in British Columbia has access to paid sick leave — during the COVID-19 pandemic and beyond.Read more
ArcPost is an online platform developed by PAARC to disseminate research, information, and resources linked to local and international artist-run culture.
A list of useful resources for individual artists, arts workers and arts organizations negatively impacted by COVID-19, including access to economic support, legal advice, and mental health tips.
The Pacific Association of Artist Run Centres (PAARC) is a nonprofit organization that represents the collective interests and development of Artist-governed organizations based on the Unceded Indigenous territories known as British Columbia through advocacy initiatives, actions of solidarity, mutual accountability and resource-sharing.
- Decentering colonial legacy
- Practicing equity, diversity and inclusion
- Paying livable incomes to Artists and cultural workers
- Being accountable to the communities they serve
- Supporting artistic self-determination and risk-taking in artistic practices