For Immediate Release September 25, 2020 On July 27, 2020 the Pacific Association of Artist-Run Centres (PAARC) membership gathered via video conference for their Annual General Meeting. Members received a report on the activities…Read more
ArcPost is an online platform developed by PAARC to disseminate research, information, and resources linked to local and international artist-run culture.
A list of useful resources for individual artists, arts workers and arts organizations negatively impacted by COVID-19, including access to economic support, legal advice, and mental health tips.
The Pacific Association of Artist Run Centres (PAARC) is a nonprofit organization that represents the collective interests and development of Artist-governed organizations based on the Unceded Indigenous territories known as British Columbia through advocacy initiatives, actions of solidarity, mutual accountability and resource-sharing.
- Decentering colonial legacy
- Practicing equity, diversity and inclusion
- Paying livable incomes to Artists and cultural workers
- Being accountable to the communities they serve
- Supporting artistic self-determination and risk-taking in artistic practices