As contemporary arts institutions, we must recognize our capacity to provide visibility for narratives that have been erased and overturned. In light of the recent escalation in violence against the Palestinian people, and the exposed…Read more
ArcPost is an online platform developed by PAARC to disseminate research, information, and resources linked to local and international artist-run culture.
A list of useful resources for individual artists, arts workers and arts organizations negatively impacted by COVID-19, including access to economic support, legal advice, and mental health tips.
The Pacific Association of Artist Run Centres (PAARC) is a nonprofit organization that represents the collective interests and development of Artist-governed organizations based on the Unceded Indigenous territories known as British Columbia through advocacy initiatives, actions of solidarity, mutual accountability and resource-sharing.
- Decentering colonial legacy
- Practicing equity, diversity and inclusion
- Paying livable incomes to Artists and cultural workers
- Being accountable to the communities they serve
- Supporting artistic self-determination and risk-taking in artistic practices